Dr. Keith Boenning completed his advanced specialty training in Prosthodontics in 1985 and has repeatedly been recognized in Baltimore magazine as a “Top Prosthodontist.” He is also a member of the American College of Prosthodontists. Dr. Nathan Dancykier is a member of the American College of Prosthodontists and the American Prosthodontic Society. He also received the Excellence in Prosthodontics award from the Southeastern Academy of Prosthodontics.
Prosthodontists assist patients in restoring or replacing missing and damaged teeth. Dr. Keith Boenning and Dr. Nathan Dancykier are Towson prosthodontists who are experienced in helping patients restore teeth.
There are multiple treatments that Dr. Boenning and Dr. Dancykier offer for patients with missing and damaged teeth:
- Porcelain Veneers: Crafted from thin ceramic shells, porcelain veneers are a natural-looking treatment that covers discolored, chipped, cracked, and worn teeth.
- Tooth Bonding: This economical and quick cosmetic treatment bonds biocompatible material onto damaged teeth.
- Dental Bridges: Patients can restore multiple missing teeth with a dental bridge. They can be removable or fixed with dental implants.
- Dentures: Dentures replace multiple teeth or even full arches of missing teeth. Implant-secured dentures are a longer-lasting and more durable solution we offer in-office.
- Dental Implants: One of the most viable solutions for restoring missing teeth is dental implants. Implants restore teeth at the root and can secure dental bridges or dentures.
- Dental Crowns: A dental crown can address damaged, cracked, or fractured teeth. Tooth crowns can also restore a balanced bite and cap off implants for a natural look.
- TMJ Disorder: If you have chronic headaches, facial pain, and tooth damage, you may have a TMJ disorder. We offer nightguards to alleviate jaw and tooth pain as well as headaches.
Schedule a Consultation
Receive treatment for your damaged or lost teeth in our Towson, Maryland dental office. Contact our office by calling 410.324.2294 or requesting an appointment with our patients online. Do you have any questions about your specific dental concerns? Let Dr. Boenning or Dr. Dancykier know at your next consultation. They will examine your smile and review your treatment options with you to ensure that you feel comfortable with your care.