Dr. Keith Boenning and Dr. Nathan Dancykier help repair and replace patient’s teeth in our Towson, Maryland dental office. Our dentists are experienced prosthodontists and use advanced techniques and digital technology for predictable and lasting results. By working one-on-one with patients, we can evaluate their specific needs and provide high-quality restorative dental care.
If you need to protect damaged teeth, restore missing teeth, treat gum disease, stop TMJ problems or require dental surgery, contact our dental office to schedule a consultation. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and review your treatment options with you.
Restorative Dental Care
Restorative dental treatments are used to treat a variety of dental problems. Some of the solutions we offer can be used in tandem to, for example, remove infection and then replace missing teeth. Our dentists can also ensure that your final dental restoration is healthy and secure by addressing tooth and gum issues first. Dental restorations that we provide include:
- Dental Bridge: Replace multiple missing teeth with a removable or fixed dental bridge. A bridge can be secured with natural teeth capped off with dental crowns or dental implants.
- Dental Crown: Deep tooth stains and dental damage may be covered and protected with a tooth crown. This sturdy restoration also helps restabilize a bite.
- Dental Implants: A versatile restorative treatment, dental implants replace teeth at the root. Moreover, implants look and function just like natural teeth.
- Dentures and Partials: Patients with full arches of lost teeth or multiple missing teeth can restore their smiles with full or partial dentures.
- Oral Surgical Procedures: Our dentists offer bone grafting and sinus lifts to help patients get the care they need. In addition, anesthesia or dental sedation can provide the most comfortable care.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Whether you have mild periodontal symptoms or more serious concerns, we can help restore the health of both your teeth and gums.
- Prosthodontics: Dr. Boenning and Dr. Dancykier restore patient’s teeth and reinforce damaged teeth. They have years of experience in helping patients get the smile of their dreams.
- TMJ Treatment: In our Towson office, we offer nightguards for patients with jaw pain and tooth damage from TMJ disorders.
Implant Dentistry in Towson, MD
Drs. Boenning and Dancykier place all types of dental implants to restore missing teeth with the most naturally functioning treatment option. During your dental consultation, we will evaluate all aspects of your dental health and discuss your aesthetic goals before making a personalized treatment plan to meet all of your needs.
Using state-of-the-art technology, we are able to securely place implants to restore the form and function of the bite. Implants can become permanent anchors for a dental crown, bridge, or denture. Once in place they offer natural biting, chewing, and speaking ability, restoring your confidence in your smile.
Schedule a Consultation
Are you looking for a restorative dentist? Do you need to fill the gaps in your smile? Call for comprehensive dental solutions at 410.324.2294. You may also request an appointment with Dr. Boenning or Dr. Dancykier on our website. Our Towson, MD dental team is dedicated to helping patients find the best solutions for their dental problems.